The Value of the FSA Credential
The FSA Credential is designed for professionals who benefit from understanding the link between material sustainability information and a company’s financial performance. The majority of test takers are professionals in investment analysis, consulting, and sustainability.
The first exam – Level I – focuses on principles and emerging practices.
The second exam – Level II – focuses on application and analysis.
- Learn how sustainability factors impact financial performance
- Understand the legal context for material sustainability information
- Gain a common language to describe the materiality of sustainability information to finance, legal, and accounting professionals
- Learn how industry-specific sustainability information can inform corporate strategies or investor recommendations
- Gain the skills needed to evaluate corporate performance on sustainability factors