As sustainability factors increasingly impact corporate value and performance, employees need training to understand which sustainability factors are material. As the world’s first credential in sustainability accounting, the FSA Credential enables your current and prospective employees to measure and manage the sustainability issues that affect value.
The FSA Credential can help your employees:
- Learn a common language for working with legal, finance, accounting, investing, and sustainability professionals
- Improve their ability to recognize the limited set of sustainability issues that drive a company’s performance and value
- Build confidence in articulating how sustainability is relevant to your company or the companies you analyze
- Make more informed investing decisions as impact investing goes mainstream
- Focus time and resources on the sustainability factors that truly matter